Friday, June 24, 2011

Welcome Friends!

I am new to the blogoshpere, but I hear it's the biggest thing since sliced bread. So here we meet. I love journaling and bringing life to a blank piece of paper. In a way, I guess this is a public journal - a way for me to keep family and friends informed of my husband's (Tim), my one year old son's (Brantlee), and my own, day-to-day adventures. I do not consider myself computer savy. Tips? Advice? I would love to hear from you. Email me: lovally at ymail dot com.
Love is a word you will read often on this blog (hence the name). I will write mostly about what is tugging at my heart's strings and the projects I am working on. It will include the inspiring people I laugh with and make me who I am. Oh! I can't leave out the stories of my two-foot-tall boss who happens to look a lot like this handsome fella I am married to.
Me in a nutshell: I am a sushi-loving coffee-drinking wild-about-vintage crafting nerd; a reader who also camps, kayaks, hikes, and SEWS; and a goal-setting list-maker who is trying to balance work, school, and the family I adore.
I have big dreams for my family. Hopefully this made you smile and you will stick around to find out more about our journey.
Love,
Ally

1 comment:

  1. you inspire me! i love you and so proud of who you are and how you express yourself!! so happy that i know you. i plan on being a fan! love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete